My Photo
Name:
Location: Plaigne, Aude, France

I am an author and mother of 7 children ranging from 8 years to 26 years, who has been living in France for 18 years. Angel Cuddle Publishing is dedicated to all sorts of writing, world peace and environmental solutions to heal Mother Earth. Enjoy my blogs and sites!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

What does Christmas mean to you and the forgotten children



http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/907456/WhatdoesChristmasmeantoyouandLesEnfantsOublies/11.aspx

Bonjour and Merry Christmas to one and all.

I have revived this forum thread because it is very relevant to my recent activities.



The Christmas wreath symbolizes true love. Real love never ceases; it is a continuous neverending ring.

One of my missions is to remind people about the forgotten children on our Planet Earth and to help our forgotten children. Spare a thought for them and send them some positive energy. They will feel it, even if they don't know where it has come from.

On this line of thought I would like to bring your attention to UNICEF. This organization does a great deal to help the forgotten children, les enfants oubliƩs in our world.

I have set up a Pritchard Family UBIEE Vortex in aid of UNICEF. As a Christmas present to my children, I have done a One Time Contribution for each of them in the vortex. This means that I have given them a Christmas gift that will never stop giving, because once you make a one time contribution you stay in the system. UNICEF and the forgotten children will receive this never ending gift too.

If you make a one time contribution to this vortex for yourself or a loved one, you will be helping UNICEF and the forgotten children. At the same time you will be setting up an ongoing residual income for yourself or the person on whose behalf you make the contribution. You may even like to do a contribution on behalf of a charity or for a fundraiser. There are a number of possibilities.

Here is the link for the vortex: http://ubiee.com/enviro/?tag=pritchardinaidofUNICEF

If you would like a full explanation of the UBIEE ENVIRO Project, you can download a copy in pdf format from this link: http://www.sarahswritingdesk.com/uepUNICEF.pdf

Love for each other and our planet goes hand in hand with peace on Earth. May peace prevail on Earth. Please join me in signing the FUTURO-Plan Peace Petition for a better Earth for our children and their children. With world peace, using this formula there will be no forgotten children.

Just click on the scroll at the top of the post and you will be taken to the petition sign up page.


I would also like to draw your attention to my peace page which has been registered in the Peace Dot directory. I set it up on a sub domain on Angel Cuddle Publishing. This is the link:

http://peace.angelcuddlepublishing.com

Thank you for taking the time to have a look.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home