My Photo
Name:
Location: Plaigne, Aude, France

I am an author and mother of 7 children ranging from 8 years to 26 years, who has been living in France for 18 years. Angel Cuddle Publishing is dedicated to all sorts of writing, world peace and environmental solutions to heal Mother Earth. Enjoy my blogs and sites!

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Organic gardening

I came across this news item. I found this very interesting, especially as I've started a forum about taking care of Mother Earth.

If you would like to see my beautiful forum, or should I say Mother Earth's beautiful forum (as it is she who creates the beauty for us to wonder at and be peaceful with), or better still, contribute some beauty yourself, go here. Please note that if you wish to contribute you need to join the social network first. Here is an invitation where you can join.

This article applies to all of us.

I found it interesting that the article says that the farm workers on an organic farm are working in a healthier environment too. As you know, my children work for an organic farmer in the holidays and some weekends. They used to work for a non-organic farmer and David sometimes helped out there too.

One summer, a few years ago, whilst doing the maize, GC collapsed in the field. I had to take him to hospital. B and D were also unwell and had breathing probs, along with some other workers on the farm. At the hospital, they couldn't find out what the problem was, but I have my suspicions that it was something to do with the products that had been sprayed on the fields.

Here's the article:



In my mission to take care of my bit of Mother Earth, I've joined an online gardening club, Green Wiz.

Perhaps you'd like to join too. You can take a look here.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home