My Photo
Name:
Location: Plaigne, Aude, France

I am an author and mother of 7 children ranging from 8 years to 26 years, who has been living in France for 18 years. Angel Cuddle Publishing is dedicated to all sorts of writing, world peace and environmental solutions to heal Mother Earth. Enjoy my blogs and sites!

Thursday, January 03, 2008

A Simple Poem from the Heart


A Simple Poem from the Heart

Daddy, I don’t want you to suffer,

But Daddy, I don’t want you to go.

Sarah, I won’t be gone, ever,

But my suffering has to go, you know.


Daddy! I love you my Daddy.

My Sarah, I love you too.

Daddy, please don’t ever leave me.

Sarah, that I will never do.


Sarah, it’s almost his time.

We’re all with him; I’ll give you a call.

I’m waiting, waiting; it’s just a matter of time.

Daddy, Daddy, can you hear me call?


Sarah, are you there? Please take my hand.

I’m here Daddy; here’s a cuddle for you Pop.

I’m just about ready to go to the other land.

Daddy, keep me in your heart; don’t ever stop.


Oh Daddy, your angel guides have come.

Don’t worry Daddy; just follow their light.

Here, place your hands in their hands. “Welcome.”

Oh Daddy, you look so peaceful and, like them, so bright.


Daddy, I love you; you’ll always be a smile in my heart.

Sarah, I love you; I’ll always be here for you, your guiding light.

The Angels, take care of Daddy; put the strength back in his heart.

We’ll always be united in angel cuddles, love and light.


By Sarah & Raymond Barton

© Copyright Sarah Pritchard October 2007



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home