My Photo
Name:
Location: Plaigne, Aude, France

I am an author and mother of 7 children ranging from 8 years to 26 years, who has been living in France for 18 years. Angel Cuddle Publishing is dedicated to all sorts of writing, world peace and environmental solutions to heal Mother Earth. Enjoy my blogs and sites!

Monday, January 28, 2008

The Rose

I sang The Rose with my twin daughters, Demelza & Verity, in a concert last April.

They didn't know the Rose, so I showed them a video of a very dear friend singing it, when we did a concert in England, a good number of years ago.

My friend died just a few months after singing the song, from a brain tumour. When she first sang it in rehearsals just about everyone in the room had a tear in their eyes. There was so much communal emotion in the air. So, when I hear the Rose after some time of not hearing it, I have a tear in my eye.

I often think of my friend Peggy. She was like a mother to me. Peggy told me once, that I should follow my heart and follow my dreams. "Don't leave it too late or you will regret it," she said. I'm following her advice.

When I hear the Rose, it is stimulation and inspiration, albeit a tear at my heart too.

Here's to following our dreams.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

for the inspiration.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home