My Photo
Name:
Location: Plaigne, Aude, France

I am an author and mother of 7 children ranging from 8 years to 26 years, who has been living in France for 18 years. Angel Cuddle Publishing is dedicated to all sorts of writing, world peace and environmental solutions to heal Mother Earth. Enjoy my blogs and sites!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Winning Streak......

Well, I've been a happy bunny lately.

My photographs won two weeks running over at Adlandpro.

They were both from my visit to Bunratty, Ireland.

Here is the first one:

Pretty farmhouse window sill, Bunratty, Ireland

Pretty farmhouse windowsill, Bunratty, Ireland

Here is the second:

Oh, is this pose ok? Bunratty House, Ireland

Oh is this pose ok? Bunratty House, Ireland

My prize was to have my photo displayed in a prominent position in Adland for the week.

Earlier in the year, I won a short story competition over at Facebook. My prize was a writing course book.

Last weekend, I won second prize of $150 in the Comments Contest at Blognet Awards.

I’ve been commenting again. Also my blog is one of the nominated blogs in the Best Literary Blog category.

Here is the link: http://blognetawards.com/angel-cuddles-writing for you to pay a visit, and once you have voted, why don’t you make some comments and perhaps you’ll be a winner like I was.

Mine was the second prize. You may do better!!

The Angel Cuddle Publishing blog, is also nominated in the Best Internet Marketing Blog category.

You can take a look here: http://blognetawards.com/angel-cuddle-publishing

Why not go along and vote and then leave some comments. Perhaps you will win in the comments contest, like I did.

Lastly, have you seen Best Forum of the Year Award voting at Adlandpro? My forum, Sarah’s Emporium, was one of the nominated forums. My forum won Best Forum of the Month earlier in the year with $200 winnings, so it was automatically nominated in the Best Forum of the Year competition.


Here is the link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1166912.aspx


Angel cuddles,


Sarah


ps I'd love to welcome you in my forum too. You can pay a visit by clicking here.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home